At UNOde50 Australia & New Zealand (Timesupply) we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We therefore recommend you read our Refund and Returns Policy prior to making a purchase from UNOde50 Australia and New Zealand, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Due to the handcrafted process carried out on each of our pieces it is possible that some of the colours or shapes of the articles may vary slightly in relation to the pictures displayed on our website.
ABOUT OUR REFUND, RETURN & REPAIR POLICY
- This applies where you make a purchase online from www.unode50.com.au or unode50.co.nz
CHANGE OF MIND
we can not offer an exchange, however we will refund any items purchased within 30 days if:
- You have proof of purchase from the UNOde50 Australia and New Zealand online store
- Items are in a saleable condition (items must be unworn, unused, undamaged and as sold in original packaging)
- Items are returned within 30 days of date of purchase
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Any refunds made by UNOde50 (Timesupply) will be via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase.
- NB: If a gift has been included this must be returned in unused condition with item or full refund can not be processed.
CONSUMER GUARANTEES AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
- All goods sold in Australia or NZ come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian or NZ Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Please refer to warranty section of this website for more information.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible on email@example.com Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals and within 30 days.
- Any refunds made by Timesupply (UNOde50) will be via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase.
DELIVERY CHARGES FOR RETURNS
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
RETURNS AND REPAIRS
- Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
- You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply.
- In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your UNOde50 order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org